Gloria Golf Club Old Course
The generously laid out Gloria Golf Club provides beginners as well as most experienced golfers with a choice of three courses one of which is the exceptional „Old“ Championship Golf Course. Nestled amongst the local pine trees it is studded with natural foliage allowing the concentrated player a cocoon of peace and privacy in a rather lively surrounding.
Designed by the famous golf architect Michael Gayon, the course boasts with 63 bunkers and seven lakes perfectly embedded in the natural properties given. For the waters that have to be crossed as well as other hazards and tight spots, the course is considered difficult, but stimulating – which is why players keep returning despite the many golf alternatives rapidly springing up in the Belek area.
In addition, the Gloria Golf Resort offers luxury accommodations reflecting a great attention to detail as well as limitless seeming options for dining, several pools, a luxury Spa and other recreational facilities.
Gloria Old Course
- 18 holes, 72 Par, 6,529 m
- Handicap ladies 40, gentlemen 36
- Greens: Bermuda Grass (600 m2)
- Number of lakes with a constant water level: 7 (57.000 m2)
- Total area: 772,000 m2
- Driving Range: 4 putting greens, 18 hole putting course, two-tier covered range with 48 bays, grass tee areas for 60 players
- Guests welcome
- Reservation required
- Soft spikes mandatory
- Clubs, trolley, E-trolley and E-cart rental available