Yas Links Abu Dhabi is a special place where noble heritage combines with stunning surroundings to enrich both your game and your senses in a truly unique environment. It’s the first Links golf course in the Middle East region, the first designed by Kyle Phillips, one of the world's leading golf course designers, and the first opportunity in the region to experience the unique traditions of the game.
Despite the state-of-the-art technique and the unlikely location, the 18-hole Yas Links course successfully reflects puristic Scottish golf traditions. While stretching across 3 kilometres of sandy hills in total, 6 holes of the course play along the seashore offering dramatic views of the Arabian Gulf. As for challenges, the tricky combination of the outrageous number of 112 bunkers with undulating fairways and sloping peripheries around the greens will put golfers of all handicaps to the test. But if in need of practice, Yas Links has made a point of establishing an effective educational infrastructure including a 9-hole academy course.
The unparalleled visual glory of the Yas coastline may also be enjoyed when relaxing in the luxurious club house. The Andalucian-style building boasts with recreational facilities for all tastes including an infinity pool and steam rooms, a Pro Shop and a sports bar serving comfort foods with class.
Awards & references
- Best Overall Club Experience – Middle East Golf Awards 2014
- Best Golf Course in the Middle East (over AED 400) Middle East Golf Awards 2013
- Ranked 24th World’s Best Courses Outside of America - Golf Digest USA – 2012 (there are over 30,000 golf courses in the world)
- Voted 2nd best destination to visit in Abu Dhabi ranked right after the Grand Mosque on Trip Advisor
- Best Sporting Club and Best Bar in Abu Dhabi – Ahlan 2012
Green fees 18 holes
Weekends & public holidays AED 725
Weekdays AED 500
Weekends & public holidays AED 950
Weekdays AED 650
Juniors: AED 299
Handicap: M 28/W 36
Trolleys, carts and E-cars available
Proper golf attire requested